A grill of this type is powered by charcoal and/or solid hardwood, which adds to the authenticity of the experience and cooking.
What differentiates this style of grill from others is the adjustable cooking grate. The cooking surface drops down to a few inches above the fire for that intense searing and effortlessly raises far enough away from the fire for that slow & low-temperature cooking.
The adjustments range is somewhere in the 2- to 18-inch range, and the mechanism is smooth like your favourite peanut butter and super easy to operate.
The grate is raised and lowered with the flywheel connected by cables to the movable cooking surface.
- Overall Width: 50” (80” with both shelves installed)
- Overall Depth: 25”
- Grill Cooking surface: 693 Sq. In. (33" X 21")
- Brasero: 21" D x 10" W x 9" H
- Height to top of the grill: 61" (Overall 66" to the top of flywheel)
- Height to the top the firebox: 36” (from the ground up)
- Firebox Width: 47"
- Firebox Depth: 23"
- Firebox Height: 10"
- Firebox Construction: Insulated fire brick (sidewalls and floor)
- Lowest Distance of Grill from the Firebox Floor: 24”
- Fuel: Charcoal and/or Wood
- Fly wheel finish: Solid NO Weld Stainless
- Crate size: 54" L x 39" W x 24" H
- Crate weight: 520 lbs
- Manufactured with Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel
- Fire bricks included for heat retention and distribution
- 1000 lbs stainless steel aircraft cable. Raises & lowers V channel grates
- V channel grates that funnel grease drippings into a removable drip pan.
- Removable Drip Tray
- 2 Metal Shelves (removable)
- Heavy Duty 304 Stainless Steel Cart System
- Four Heavy Duty Casters w/two locking wheels
The La Piazza Argentine Grill 48", the ultimate outdoor cooking machine. This premium grill is perfect for anyone who loves cooking outdoors and wants to take their culinary skills to the next level.
The Argentine Grill 48" is built with high-quality materials and features a durable, stainless steel construction that is designed to withstand the elements. With a spacious cooking area of 48", you'll have plenty of room to grill up all your favorite dishes, from burgers and hot dogs to steaks and vegetables.